Desmark Corporation, “Desmark”, its affiliates and subsidiaries, puts importance in data privacy. Please be informed of the policies followed detailed in this statement.
WHAT DOES DESMARK DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Desmark will process the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Payment information and payment history.
- Credit information.
- Order information and order history.
- Comments and feedback regarding products and services provided by Desmark.
- Survey related information that will allow Desmark to improve its customer services.
This is voluntary but refusal to do so may lead to inability to use certain activities of the website.
HOW DOES DESMARK USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Improve the website and overall customer experience.
- Process customer orders and survey results which will include. communication from desmark to customers using the personal data provided.
- Process customer queries and complains.
- Inform customers of any promo and special deals.
- Use location related services to show nearest branch to your current location or company activities based on your location.
- We may share anonymous or aggregated information to our affiliates and suppliers but will never sell data to a third party. The purpose of sharing will solely be for improving customer satisfaction.
- We may share with third parties engaged in supporting this website such as third party delivery companies, third party payment providers, and for compliance of any legal requirement (BIR, DTI, etc).
- Please also note that Republic Act No. 10173 known as the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012, issued by the National Privacy Commission (NPC) in August 2012, “AN ACT PROTECTING INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL INFORMATION IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR, CREATING FOR THIS PURPOSE A NATIONAL PRIVACY COMMISSION, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES” provides the guidelines on the implementation of this law. Desmark shall continue to process the personal, sensitive, and privileged information of its clients in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may update our Privacy Notice at any time and will be uploaded on our website for any change.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
By using our website, you signify that you have accepted this policy. If you disagree, please do not use our website. By continuing to use the site even with any change of our policy, also signifies your acceptance of the changes.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or experience any data breach, please contact us at 09173077038.